Monday, April 03, 2006

Summer Plans and Prays Needed

Hello to all! It has been a while since I last posted. There really isn't anything new. I am trying to help my parents gradually restore their 1855 log cabin. We are in the process of tearing down the plaster and pretty much gutting the interior. We are doing what we can with it before we would need any professional help. Also I am going to apply at the Brown County Library to see if maybe I could get a part-time summer job. I worked at a library before and enjoyed it very much so I hope I can do it again. I also filled out an application for volunteer work at the Bay Area Humane Society hoping that maybe I can work there for a little while. I also want to take horse back riding lessons this summer. I have so much planned but I dont know if I'll be able to do them all :) Well, I think that's about it. Oh, please keep praying for my Dad to find a job. It get's harder and harder every day and it is really starting to wear on everyone especially my Mom. Please continue to pray hard and know that all of your prays are GREATLY appreciated by all of us. We will continue to keep you in our prays too.
Arrevadierci!!!
Mary

2 comments:

Scyldmaiden said...

I always wanted to work at the Library. If you get a job there, can you let me know when the new DVDs come in? That way I can be one of the first to put a hold on it and wouldn't have to wait months before I get it.

Anonymous said...

I'll continue to pray for your dad. Man, libraries are the best, you know? Yeah... Boy do I love 'em. :)