Sunday, February 19, 2006

Thank you for all the prayers........

Thank you all so much for the prayers. My family really does appreciate them and I thank you for them. My father's medical brain problems came back negative and are not a threat (Praise God!) However, he still is feeling under the weather with a cold. But, he has a job interview tomorrow and hopefully God will bless him with a job! So, thank you again for all your prayers! As you know we got struck with a bad blizzard and instead of being able to go out and enjoy the snow (sledding, iceskating, building snowmen, etc....) we have to stay inside because it is below freezing outside especially when the wind picks up even during the day. I heard at night it gets down to 32-40 below! (That's what the weatherman on the radio said!) BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Oh, and I really enjoyed all the comments about "the perfect woman" :) Yeah, those guys are really looking for something they will never find. I told them that, but they didn't believe me. Oh well, they'll find out soon enough! :) Anyway, this is going to be a shorter posting than the last one because I have to get going. Places to go and people to see so I will bid you all adieu. Or as my Italian family would say.... Arrevadeirci! (I hope that's how you spell it :) God Bless you all!

6 comments:

Little Mary said...

Oh, by the way Suzanne, the tickets are $18.00 if I remember correctly. If not, I'll let you know what they cost and also the particulars about Saturday later. Or if you want, give me a call. If I don't answer, I'm probably at work so leave a message and I'll call you when I get a chance.

Kodi said...

Well, if it would help, you can tell your guy friends that I endorse and back what you told them. It probably won't mean much, seeing as they have never met me, but all the same, it's worth a shot.
That's great news about your dad! I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

You're Italian? I love you! :) My family thinks that my bassinet was switched at birth and that I really belong to a 100% Italian family. I wish... Anyway, I 'endorse and back' what you told your guy friends also. But, like you said, they'll find out soon enough that no such person exists. I'll keep your dad in my prayers too. That's good news about him. It must have been really nerve-wracking waiting to hear about the tests... Oich!

Scyldmaiden said...

Good news about your dad!
Thanks for the ticket info, Mary.

Those guys are being very silly and unpractical. Sillies.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I haven't commented on here yet, but this time I couldn't resist because y'all are having such a great time! I'm another Washingtonian... alas and alack. :)

I'll be praying for your dad, Mary. I hope things only get better.

Your guy friends' replies about the perfect girl are quite unrealistic. It's funny that they say that and don't really know what they're talking about because they've never known someone (outside of tv) that is actually like their ideal. Like Kodi said, none of us is perfect.

Little Mary said...

yeah, I don't think it will do any good to tell them. They will have to find out the hard way...from experience.