Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Out of Town

Yes that's right I am out of town at the moment. My work sent me to Racine for a week to tak part in a training program going on all week. It is hard work but I am working with some really fun people and am thoroughly enjoying myself. We start bright and early at 7:00am and work till 6:00pm or 7:00pm. It is pretty grueling work getting up and down, lifting heavy objects, climbing ladders, and trying to fit everything in. Yet, I could get used to this kind of life. After a hard days work, come home to a swimming pool, a whirlpool, a fitness room, internet access:), free breakfast, roomservice, and MY OWN little space!!!!! Yes, I most definately could get used to this:)!!!!!!
Thank you for all your prayers and rest assured for you are all in mine (especially you Zenka:)!!!! Michele is still going through a hard time and is in alot of pyshical, mental, and emotional pain. She is having some minor legal issues as well and even had to go to court today for something that wasn't even her fault. Thank God that problem has actually been mostly worked out today so that is good but please continue to pray for her and thank you again. Well, I must be getting going cuz it is getting late and I have to wake up early tomorrow morning again. So arrevedeirci for now my friends!!!!! God Bless!!!!
Mary

4 comments:

Gregaria said...

Wow, what are you doing for work? Sounds like a nice trade-off if you enjoy the actual job part of it all.

I will keep offering prayers for Michele. Sounds like a rough deal all the way around. Oh! I know! I'll pray to St. Jude! I just read about an instance in which three technically unsolvable problems were solved all at once in one day as a result of his prayers! Sounds like the guy for the job.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what is this job? It sounds... muscle building. Or something like that...
I'm keeping up the prayers for you and Michele. Everyone can use prayers, that's what I always figure. Thanks for the prayers. I think they've been working, because I don't need them quite as desperately any more. :) Ooh! I love St. Jude!

Little Mary said...

I work at a craft store called Hobby Lobby and I had to help reset the home accent dept. It was muscle building because there are alot of heavy objects but it was really alot of fun and the people I got to work with were great. Also, St. Jude is a wonderful "guy" when it comes to solving the impossible! I know from experience :) and I thank you all for your prayers.

Gregaria said...

Hey! I do practically the same thing at my work, once in a while. I think its fun, too. I do keep praying for Michele. Make sure she knows!