Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ready for School hopefully......

Well, yesterday, my mom and I went to orientation for my school in the fall. She wanted to come along to get some information and see what it was all about and I said I didn't mind so she came along. So, I am all set and registered for classes and now all I have to do is take an accuplacer test, a keyboarding test, and finalize my financial aid process. I am so excited and yet, I am a little apprehensive too. I am going to go to school for two years for something that I am not sure I want to be doing for the rest of my life. I am panicing at the moment!!!! But, my objective is to get my degree in Healthcare Business Services so I can have something under me and then maybe go on to a four year college after working for a while. My problem is that there is so much I want to do and I'm not sure I want to be tied down to one thing. I want to go to new places, meet new people, and do new things. I am restless and independant. AHHHH!!!!!!!
Brief moment to breathe steadily..... ok I think I'm good for now :)! Anyway, I will survive. I always do :)!
I have another prayer request for you all. My very good friend Michele is going through a very difficult time right now. She has given up on religion and doesn't want Him in her life. She says she has tried to turn to Him and it failed. She is having some major financial, emotional, spiritual, and physically painful problems right now and needs ALOT of prayers. She is very worldly and does many things I don't approve of or condone but she needs a friend and I am there for her and praying for her and I ask you to help me pray for her. Thank you and be assured you are all in my prayers always. God Bless. Arrevedierci!!!!
Mary

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I will start praying for Michele.

Congrats on the school news! I hope everything goes well next year.

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for her too. And I'm still praying for you and your family. :)

I know! I too have so much I want to do, and no idea which one to choose. But at least I have a while to decide... And I do, deep down inside of me think I know what I want to do... *gulp*

Gregaria said...

I will pray for Michele as well.

And for you as you start school! I'm in the same process at the moment. I totally understand how scary it is! But, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing, so *deep breath* here goes :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, all, if you could pray for me that'd be terrific. Thanks...