Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hello Again!!!!!

Well not much happening here. I celebrated my 22nd birthday on the first of the month. It was really a nice one. God sent me a blizzard for my present lol!!!! I went sledding with Shaun that night and went shopping with my mom for the weekend. I have been pretty much just working at my new job and spending alot of time with Shaun. Please keep us in your prayers especially him for, like I said before, he is going through a very difficult and stressful time. As always, you are all in mine and your prayers are greatly appreciated. I have been getting used to my new life down here and am very happy. I had a great Thanksgiving and I hope you all did too. Shaun and I spent the day together and instead of turkey, we grilled steaks and potatoes outside and sat around a fire for a while and then came in and had a wonderful candlelight dinner. It was very nice and now Christmas is almost upon us. I have so much to do and so little time to do it!!!!! Well, on that note I will leave you all and talk to you all later. Have a wonderful holiday season and a very blessed Christmas everyone!!!!

Mary

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like you're doing great! I love this time of year. It's so bright and cheery.
Oh my gosh! Your birthday's the first? One of my friends mom had their ninth baby that day. Molly Marie is her name, and I can't wait to see her. She's the third girl. (six brothers- ooh boy...) That rocks. Small world, huh? :)
Happy Advent! Enjoy lots of hot chocolate over Christmas carols, because that's simply the best way to spend this time of year.
BTW, what's your new job? :)

Anonymous said...

I second Zenka's remark. I'm glad things are going well! I'll remember to say a few prayers for Shaun. God bless him; your Thanksgiving dinner sounds really delicious! Ha ha! I love steak and potatoes.
Have a very merry Christmas and may God bring you lots of happiness and peace. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and happy belated birthday!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Advent and Merry Christmas! I am happy for you and hope all continues to go well. I have been praying for you and I'll pray for Shaun as well.

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Dang, I hate beta blogger. I just lost my comment. Ugh. Anyway, it was something like this.
Merry Christmas! What're you doing for the holiday? I spent all day today making Christmas bread and wrapping presents while my siblings went shopping. It was really nice. I love this time of year.
I hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!! Wee, 2007. Where the heck did good ol' '06 go?